Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Who Could Know?

Who could know what tomorrow will bring?  I sure don't.  Not really sure I'd want to.  Sometimes I wonder though.  If I knew what the future would hold I would want to change it more often than not.  That takes away something beautiful though:  fate.  Not sure if it is real.  I'd like to think that my life has a purpose that I just don't know yet.  I'd like to think maybe I'm destined for someone or I'm meant to serve a purpose in this world.  If I knew it was coming would it really be destiny?  Would it be my choice of exactly what i wanted it to be?  That makes me also think that maybe I would then have a perfect life.  But here's my point- without the bad things in my life- mistakes, losses, problems, disputes, conflict- What would even be considered good? 


Who could know what tomorrow will bring?  I sure don't.  Not really sure I'd want to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment